Sight Word Videos?!

Have you heard of Have Fun Teaching? They have some FABULOUS videos on youtube that my students LOVE. They asked me to share the following message and I had to agree - their letter songs and coutings songs are great, who wouldn't want them to make sight word songs?! Just check out their message:

Have Fun Teaching needs your help! They have just launched a BIG IDEA on KickStarter that will help kids all over the world learn how to read! Join The Movement - Click Here.



If this project is funded during the month of MAY, Have Fun Teaching will be creating 220 Sight Word Music Videos that will give teachers and parents a fun and effective way to help children become better readers!

Here is a sample video for the Sight Word, "IS":


Every little bit helps and you can even receive awesome Rewards for backing this project!


I'm heading over to help out now, I hope you join me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Thank you so much for your donation to our KickStarter project! YOU ROCK :) Also, great blog and thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts