First Year Bliss Linky!

I am taking the kiddos to the pumpkin patch today, but before I go I wanted to join a linky from Michelle aka The 3am Teacher. I LOVE her clipart and use it all the time! She is celebrating her 1 year blogiversary with some freebies and this linky!


I'm supposed to share a favorite memory from my first year of blogging. I am going to have to share 2 favorite memories (because I just can't follow rules lol):

At the very beginning of my blogging odyssey, before I even had very many followers I actually got a comment from DeeDee Wills of Mrs. Will's Kindergarten. She was the first blogger I ever followed and I LOVE all of her stuff, so to get a comment that complimented my blog name from her - wow! I was dancing a jig the rest of the day!
My ultra-favorite blogging moment though, was our OK Bloggers meet-up this summer! Only 3 of us could make it, but we had a blast!! I also got to meet Kaci from Mrs. Hoffer's Spot - she does fabulous work, she's such a kind person and she has become my blogging bestie! Here's the picture from that meet-up (and the cheesecake was awesome as well!)


Alright, I am out for now - beware, there may be pumpkin patch pictures when I come back!

4 comments:

Hoffer said...

Aww you are to presh! I think that is my favorite too!!!

Mrs. Leeby said...

What a great memory! I am a new follower and so glad to have found you through this linky! Your blog rocks!
Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Kelly said...

I hope I'll be able to make the next Okie Blogger Meet up!

Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

Thank you so much for linking up! We had an AZ meet up several months ago, and it was definitely a blast! I was so worried that no one would show up...hahaha...


Michelle
The 3AM Teacher
Visit My Blog
Email The 3AM Teacher

Popular Posts