Kissing Hand Linky Party

Mrs. Perea from Kinder Eagles is having a Kissing Hand Linky Party. Like me, she is planning on doing a week of activities related to it at the beginning of school.  I love Kissing Hand because it goes so well with my new classroom theme of "A Forest of Possibilities: Mrs. Knopf's R.E.A.D.Y. Raccoons." I cannot wait until I get the banner I ordered from Vistaprint ~ it is so cute! Anyways, here are 2 freebies that go along with this theme. My forest word wall cards and my raccoon themed classroom placemat. I glue the word wall cards on a poster board, add stickers and laminate it so my kinders can refer to it throughout the theme period. The placemat I glue to the front of a manilla folder. I write each child's name on one in dotted print and then laminate. This way they can practice writing their names with dry erase markers and they have a reference tool right in front of them. They store unfinished work inside the folders and keep them under their table caddies when not in use.



I also have a forest themed unit for sale at TPT with 4 math activities, 1 life science activity and 3 language arts activities.

1 comment:

DLDazzle said...

Such wonderful ideas. I love your placemats. Thanks for linking up and sharing!

Popular Posts